Tuesday 29 May 2007

Three little things: Melancholy-Friends-Rain

MELANCHOLY
“There is melancholy in the wind and sorrow in the grass” (Charles Kuralt).

Oh no! I do not feel so intense…
But I am sad; my laptop went blind today…
Now it needs replacements from far… so need to wait.
What thrashes me more is the fact that I had lot more blog posts in it.
Now we have to wait….
Tonight I can write the saddest lines... ( Neruda should forgive me...)

FRIENDS
Today I overheard in the bus, two friends meeting together after quite long…
They were saying: in our times we need not ‘make’ friendships…
It just happened, even after years of silent appreciation
All of a sudden we got courage to hold the hand of the other
And say ‘I am happy we were friends…’
Nobody bothered to remember when they were friends..
They had never spoken together not even a formal wishing
But yet they all knew they were friends….

RAIN
Today the monsoon caught me red-handed; I was without an umbrella.
Somehow I managed to board the bus…
And through the window, I looked outside and told myself….
Rain is not so romantic always….
Especially when it comes uninvited….
But see, when behind our tight- shut windows...
 We sing 'Rain Rain come again...'

No comments: