Friday 5 October 2007

Fighting it over a psalm…(silly people and reasons)

The other day, I chanced upon a curious dispute: It was all about a set of Psalms to be used in a private prayer service. I found it to be totally unnecessary and a sort of ostentatious arrogance. I told them “Whatever Psalm you may recite, it is enough you are able to pray a prayer.”

But now it seems to me, that it has been an inherent nature of humanity to wage war over a broken mud-pot, in such situations wherein there is no any chance that you can jump out to conquer the continents. We always find reasons to fight each other, somehow. When you are not blessed with serious ones, you can make many little unnecessary ones…

Believe me, the worst destructive storms that the humanity have seen, never originated from the God’s skies, but from little tea-pots. However, the fight must go on and on…

No comments: